Redeye Worldwide is a leading worldwide distribution and music services company.
Inspired by our passion for music, Redeye connects independent artists and labels to an expanding global marketplace through sales and marketing expertise along with impactful customer relationships.
Redeye is hiring a full-time Marketing Project Manager located in Hillsborough, NC. The starting annual salary for this position is $42,000.00. Redeye provides generous benefits including, health, dental, vision, with an employee premium; paid time off, paid holidays, parental leave; and a 401K contribution after 1 year of service.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for providing label partners with strategic guidance and marketing expertise in the ever-changing global marketplace. They oversee an assigned roster of labels and wors with label contacts to manage long lead planning for new releases, catalog and tour events, and label branding. They create robust and bespoke marketing plans for priority release campaigns that address all segments of a label’s business with Redeye. They work closely with label representatives and Redeye’s marketing and sales team to execute all facets of marketing plans to ensure each campaign’s success. The main focus of this position is to provide label partners with a comprehensive marketing strategy for new releases, catalog events, and other key label campaigns.
- Foster and maintain proactive communication with key label personnel regarding marketing strategy.
- Identify priorities and opportunities in long-lead conversations with labels, with the goals of executing successful marketing campaigns and increasing sales.
- Develop and oversee the comprehensive marketing plan for priority releases, from the initial planning stages through to post-release analysis.
- Review each label’s digital and physical release schedule to coordinate advance planning and to ensure all marketing and promotional deadlines are met, for all available territories.
- Create and execute thoughtful, detailed marketing plans in support of new releases, catalog events, touring, and label branding initiatives. Collaborate with the Redeye Marketing, Sales, and International team to pitch marketing activities tailored to the label’s goals, available budget, and promotional efforts for the campaign, as well as the sales history for the artist and/or similar artists.
- Provide sales and marketing guidance to labels within assigned roster, including sales projections and Redeye’s total stock needs for new releases, as well as details on the latest marketing opportunities, new services, industry trends, and physical and digital best practices.
- Keep stakeholders informed about key label news including press, radio, touring, sync placements, promotions, and title restocks. Include analysis and action items, i.e. work with the team to identify and maximize new digital and/or physical opportunities.
- Schedule meetings with relevant team members for long-lead priority releases, or as instructed to by the Marketing Manager.
- Advise labels on Redeye’s procedures, services, and tools. Assist in directing labels to the appropriate Redeye team member(s) for questions unrelated to marketing and sales.
- Report to the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Manager on all digital and physical priority releases, label goals and expectations, and overall label health.
- Represent Redeye at events and conferences as required.
Marketing Project Managers create multifaceted digital and physical marketing plans, in coordination with label partners, including the following responsibilities:
- Discuss long-lead releases with label partners to identify priorities, review goals, and offer suggestions to maximize impact.
- Develop and execute comprehensive, creative, and individualized marketing initiatives for priority digital and physical releases.Collaborate
- with Digital Account Managers and DSPs for promotional opportunities and key placements of all digital content.
- Inform labels about Redeye’s in-house marketing services, including physical and digital promotional mailings, and thoughtfully recommend, when appropriate.
- Monitor digital sales and trends across all digital partners.
- Determine and enter sales projections (for initial orders and total stock needs) of new releases in all relevant territories with consideration for key segments of business (Amazon, one-stops, indie retail). Convey the necessary stock quantities to both label partners and Inventory Control to ensure at least a six-month supply is available.
- Offer expertise on retail co-op programs that are available and effective. Work with label partners and Account Representatives to identify meaningful opportunities for exclusive vinyl pressings and manage approved projects.
- Incorporate international sales and marketing into the overall plan for each release, addressing label goals, with consideration for applicable promotional campaigns and additional stock needs.
- Must have at least one year in a relevant position in the music industry.
- Must be excellent at communicating, organization, and highly motivated.
- Must be able to focus on many different projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization and to demonstrate commitment to principles of equity and inclusion and support for diversity.
- Exceptional ability to work well with vendors, customers, and others. Demonstration of respect and courtesy in all interactions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Redeye Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital, domestic partner or relationship status, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, pregnancy (actual or perceived), military or veteran status, height, weight or or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel practices, including (but not limited to) recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, discipline, evaluation, benefits, transfers, educational assistance, and social and recreational activities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Redeye regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Redeye. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply for positions for which they are qualified based on qualifications listed on job postings.
Leave a Reply