THE WOODLANDS, TX – Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands, will be presenting three free seminars at the Sam Houston State University Small Business Development Center (SHSU SBDC) focused on marketing strategies for small business owners. The seminars include information on social media, SEO, email marketing, creating relevant content, and more. The series begins September 16, 2022 with a presentation on digital marketing. The public is invited to attend one or more events.
“Marketing and helping small businesses are two things I am passionate about, so my partnership with SHSU SBDC is a natural fit,” said Jennifer Bruse, President and CEO of Hello Woodlands. “As a small business owner, I understand the challenges entrepreneurs face. Small businesses have specific needs. I have created these seminars to share techniques that small businesses in any industry can apply.”
Bruse has a long history of successful business ownership in multiple fields and has over 12 years of experience in marketing. In addition to operating Hello Woodlands, she currently helps businesses and individuals with SEO, marketing, and graphic design.
Bruse is a creator, digital marketer, host, speaker, reporter, writer, photographer, and videographer. Through Hello Woodlands, she highlights local businesses with Hello Woodlands’ Small Business of the Month series and other articles featuring small businesses and their owners.
“I truly enjoy working with small businesses and sharing what I have learned over the years. Small businesses are the heart of our community their success helps strengthen our community. I love helping small business owners and seeing their businesses thrive,” said Bruse.
September 16, 2022 at 8:00-10:00am – Digital Marketing Boot Camp
SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, Hello Woodlands President & CEO and Digital Marketing expert, geared at helping small business owners learn how to promote and market their business using Digital Marketing. In the Digital Marketing Boot Camp, Jennifer Bruse will present proven approaches and strategies on how small business owners can get their Digital Marketing plan “in shape” to reach their target audience and customers. Register here: https://bit.ly/3bkaRDA
In the seminar you will learn about:
- Website Optimization and Tips to ramp up your SEO and increase traffic
- Social Media Platforms and developing a Content Calendar/Strategy
- Email Marketing and ways to build your Contact Database
- Advertising with Social Media, Google AdWords, Affiliates and Influencers
October 7, 2022: 8:00-10:00am – Storytelling for Business
SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, Hello Woodlands President & CEO, award winning videographer, journalist, and writer, geared at teaching small business owners how to tell their story through content marketing and connect with the media and their local community in order to reach target customers. In the Storytelling for Business Seminar, Jennifer Bruse will present proven methods and strategies on how small business owners can share their story to reach their community, local media, and target customers. Register here: https://bit.ly/3KofWrC
In the seminar you will learn about:
- Publishing Blogs and creating “evergreen” content to build your SEO, increase traffic, and answer important customer questions to become an Industry Expert
- Developing a Content Calendar and Strategy for Social Media
- Using YouTube and Podcasts to educate your audience and create a community
- Writing a Press Release and Impactful Stories to pitch to Local Media, News Sources, and Influencers
December 2, 2022: at 8:00-10:00am – Building a Buzzworthy Business with Social Media
SHSU Small Business Development Center is hosting a free seminar with Jennifer Bruse, Hello Woodlands President & CEO and social media expert, geared at teaching small business owners learn how to promote and market their business using Social Media. In the “Building a Buzzworthy Business with Social Media” Seminar, Jennifer Bruse will present proven methods and strategies on how small business owners can use Social Media to create a buzz and reach their target audience, customers, and community. Register here: https://bit.ly/3dZajnQ
In the seminar you will learn how to:
- Choose what Social Media Platforms are best for your business
- Create a Social Media Content Calendar
- Develop and publish effective Content using time management methods and budget-friendly tips
- Repurpose content across Social Media, Websites, Email Newsletters, and in Articles
- Use Social Media Advertising and Influencers to boost your reach and connect with your target audience
The seminars will be hosted by the newly-opened SHSU SBDC in The Woodlands, located at 3380 College Park Dr., Suite 101. Learn more about the new SHSU SBDC Woodlands location and how the SBDC helps small businesses here: www.hellowoodlands.com/shsu-small-business-development-center-no-cost-resources.