At a time when competition is everywhere, the only option is to get strong and skilled. All too often, we see short-changed relationships, cookie-cutter solutions, condescending interactions, and strategies devoid of innovation. Sadly, this malpractice has become common practice. We’re helping our clients boycott the bad stuff that’s out there. We put generosity and imagination at the heart of our offer – and that’s what makes us different.
We’re not here to replace your marketing strategy. We’re here to take it to new heights. We take the time to learn our client’s business, each and every time. We’re taking the guesswork out of digital marketing and replacing it with data. We infuse creativity and unbridled innovation into every step of the process. We’re replacing black box communication holes with transparency and warmth. We do digital, with a human touch.
House Of Psalm is here to set a new standard for our industry. Everything we do is quality tailored and infused with creativity. In our landscape, details matter. We sweat them, live them and breathe them. So, you can stop swimming in backlinks and get back to crushing your goals. We’re here to put integrity into the agency model. We’re here to lead with soul.
The House of Psalm timeline combusted in April 2021 and ever since has compounded in growth and personality. Given the opportunity, you’ll get to work with brands like David Jones, The Card Network, Anytime Fitness and more! We believe that employment cultivates self-learning, and learning stimulates passion.
Who We Are
Creative, Imaginative, Innovators
Our mission at House of Psalm is to set a new standard for our industry. We put generosity and imagination at the heart of our offer – and that’s what makes us different. Everything we do is quality tailored and infused with creativity. We don’t generalize or take a cookie cutter approach.
In our landscape, details matter. We sweat them, live them, breathe them and make a habit of staying up to date. We’re a boutique team, making a mighty impact and setting the standard on what good search engine optimization looks like.
We want to find unique skills and abilities that will enhance the House of Psalm and support the culture we have built. So, if this sounds like a family you would like to be a part of, we would like to hear from you!
Join us, in setting the standard on what good SEO looks like.
What You’ll Do
Lead, Strategise, Innovate
As an SEO Specialist, you will drive Search Engine Optimization strategy, tactics, and overall success for our clients. You will be part of day-to-day execution and maintenance of SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis, client management, and opportunity analysis.
- Set and execute strategies to improve organic rankings and search traffic
- Manage and organize the SEO Development team
- Conduct in-depth technical audits on websites
- Comprehensive keyword research to identify opportunities
- Off-site optimization strategies and link analysis
- Develop strategies for large and complex websites
- Keep up-to-date in the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learnings to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role
- Collaborate with different teams, such as sales, account management, digital PR & content writing
- Monthly reporting and data analysis
- Manage and track SEO campaign progress
What we’re looking For
Passion, Drive, Collaboration
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Excellent understanding of conversion, online customer acquisition, and performance marketing
- Ability to think creatively and act with innovation
- A natural leader and communicator
- Demonstrates a customer-first mindset
- Ability to support the overall business strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with team members of all levels
- Comfortable working in collaborative teams in a fast-paced setting
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable using data to guide your decision making
- Outstanding organizational and time management skill
- Confident in building and executing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies that deliver results
- Must be from VIC or nearby area
- Time to time travel to office will be required in the future
What We Offer
Culture, Growth, Generosity
We’re dedicated to creating a supportive, inclusive and familial culture where everyone feels welcome. We want happy staff who bring their whole selves to the job and work smarter, not harder. After all, our people are the source of our edge.
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), balancing flexibility and connection
- Office space located at well-known “The commons” in South Yarra
- Flexible annual leave, with a company-wide Christmas/New Year break
- Education & Training allowance
- Monthly HOP nights, connecting our teams with virtual games and amazing prizes up for grabs
- Monthly incentives to encourage team members who go above and beyond
- We also have a meme of the month award!
- “HOP to it” leave (4 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives involved in
- Competitive salary