|Remuneration:||– R15000 basic salary|
|Reference:||#Art Bank Designer|
|Company:||The Art Bank|
Full-time mid to senior graphic designer required.
The Art Bank has a position open for a full-remote-working, highly creative, mid to senior graphic designer to start on the first of September. The job requires a full-time effort, and we’ll pay a set salary as a retainer. But you get to work from home and need not travel.
We’re narrowing the candidate list down to a shortlist of 3 candidates. The three candidates will all be given the same paid design job to test communication skills, design proficiency, and remote teamwork. You can have a look at our sites to see the type of design work we produce:
We’re fast-paced and versatile, so you’ll be busy but part of an amazing team and a collection of startups. We’ll be testing your proficiency, communication skills, and ability to work independently. If you feel you can handle that, please apply.
Who are we: A collection of startups
What do we want: Mid and senior graphic designers to work remotely.
What you will do: Design from pitch to post, graphic design for primarily online, and some traditional aspects, including social media and websites. You must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and able to share project files. A relevant degree would be advantageous but not required.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Brand development
- Concept development
- Layout creation
- On-brand development
- Must be able to communicate deadlines efficiently,
- You must have your own efficient design computer with a stable and fast enough internet connection.
- Must have good experience in logo design, website design, and design for online marketing,
- Must have the ability to work on multiple briefs at the same time
- Minimum of five years of full-time design experience and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative suite of programs, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator,
- Must have excellent online communication skills, great attention to detail, and perform well under time pressure,
- Must be versatile, quick, efficient, hard-working, and good at keeping deadlines
- Must be able to successfully manage brief to final artwork with minimum input or feedback from the team,
- Must have the ability to work alone and as a team online
Posted on 16 Aug 10:23, Closing date 14 Oct
Leave a Reply