Attentive, the conversational commerce platform, today announced its inaugural customer conference, Thread 2022, will take place October 6-7, 2022. This immersive event – live in New York City and streamed virtually – will bring together marketers from the most innovative brands to discuss the latest in conversational commerce, SMS marketing and ways to unlock new revenue opportunities.
“As a company, we set out to reinvent business-to-consumer communication and commerce for the mobile age. We can’t wait to celebrate this vision by welcoming a true marketer community to come together to discuss the latest innovations in conversational commerce, engage with their peer network, and have a lot of fun along the way,” said Brian Long, CEO and cofounder of Attentive.
In its inaugural year, Thread will feature:
- Attentive’s vision and blueprint for the future of conversational commerce, delivered by CEO and co-founder Brian Long.
- A conversation with Taraji P. Henson, an award-winning actor for her roles in Hustle & Flow, Empire, Hidden Figures and more, as well as an accomplished producer, author and entrepreneur with her own hairline, TPH by Taraji.
- Speakers from CB2, Patagonia, SPANX, Mented Cosmetics and more.
- 20+ sessions and interactive peer roundtables covering topics in conversational commerce like retention strategies, data-driven marketing, and more.
- First look into Attentive’s latest offerings, with early access to product features.
- Private 1:1 consultation sessions with product and strategy experts.
- Networking with potential partners and over 500 marketing community members.
Conference tracks are customizable and serve marketers of all skill levels and decision-makers, with the ability to choose the content and formats that best fit the attendee’s needs. The full agenda can be found here. To register, please visit https://www.thread2022.com/
Tune in to Martech Cube Podcast for visionary Martech Trends, Martech News, and quick updates by business experts and leaders!
Leave a Reply